This blog, for all intents and purposes, has become a feeder to my typepad site and so no one really reads it anymore. Or so I assume. Correct me if I'm wrong.
So I think I'm actually going to post all the negative, hurtful shit that's on my mind here so anyone involved in said shit doesn't read it. Maybe I'm being naive.
Tonight I'd like to rant about the fact a certain someone at my store did not place an order with our drink supplier last week and consequently, we are out of a shitload of stuff smack in the middle of March Break. I'm not sure if any of you know about food cost but the goal is to keep it around 28-30%. If I have to go out and buy Pepsi products and the wholesaler they will cost me much more than they would from Pepsi, sending my food cost skyrocketing. This pisses me off.
Coupled with a crappy customer, today's mood is in the shitter.
Here's a tip. If a store offers you a loyalty card and you are one stamp away from getting it filled, redeem it in the store where you got the most stamps. Don't get your last stamp and then hand it to your mother who is next in line, who already picked the most expensive thing on the menu, for her to use when all nine of the previous stamps came from the fucking North Bay store. Be nice and use it where you spent the money and don't pull that crafty shit on me.
Just don't.
end rant

No comments:
Post a Comment