Thursday, April 21, 2005

#50 thru 71

50. My first truck was a 76 baby blue Ford, 3 on tree, no power steering
51. I’ve had trucks for the past 7 years
52. I now drive a Toyota Tacoma, extended cab
53. I have a truck so my dog can ride in the back
54. Vodka is the first dog that I owned by myself
55. I wanted another child so I got a dog
56. Being a single mom is all I’ve ever known
57. I liked it
58. My mom was a single mom
59. We’re very close unless we’re fighting
60. We’re fighting right now
61. I feel like this is that Van Halen song "Right now"
62. Right now I’m not listening to Van Halen
63. I’m listening to Michael Bublé
64. I still like Van Halen though
65. I like 80's music too
66. I missed out on grunge
67. Jackson and I both like Eminem
68. Watching him develop musical interests is fun
69. Watching him not have any friends is not
70. I thought that age 10 through 15 was hell
71. He seems to be oblivious

No comments: