skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lala Land

I've been to paradise but I've never been to me

Thursday, September 30, 2004

One more thing...

Can someone please send a comment my way, I heard a rumour someone tried to leave one. Can someone try again? Please and thank you!
Posted by Lala at 1:03 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, seems to work ok now (well, only if you're reading this of course).

CD

9:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

My Blog List

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2006 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (88)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (49)
  • ▼  2004 (131)
    • ►  December (44)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (42)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Everyone, this is Julie, best friend, mother of fo...
      • One more thing...
      • What I don't like
      • These are exciting times
      • Zac will get a sibling..
      • I want to whine
      • This is not my beautiful wife....
      • from a recent wedding. 
      • Welcome to Lala Land

About Me

My photo
Lala
View my complete profile
 

Subscribe To