I've been to paradise but I've never been to me
Mother of four under five... This sentence is spinning around in my head now. Wow. And she looks so composed. Does the horse do allt he work?
Alright, I went back to the picture and it's not a horse. Fake yeti. The fake yeti does all the work. What is that white furry thing???
Again, sorry I called you a Yeti. (But it IS funny, admit it! :DDD)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mother of four under five... This sentence is spinning around in my head now. Wow. And she looks so composed. Does the horse do allt he work?
Alright, I went back to the picture and it's not a horse. Fake yeti. The fake yeti does all the work. What is that white furry thing???
Again, sorry I called you a Yeti. (But it IS funny, admit it! :DDD)
Post a Comment