Thursday, September 30, 2004

What I don't like

about blogs is they are so one sided that people and events can often be misrepresented. Case in point is this post about Julia's husband Steve. http://julia.typepad.com/julia/
I've been reading her blog and knew very little about him other than he played ulti. Most of the folks who comment on Julia's site agree with her when Steve does something wrong and they're probably not far off with their support. The thing is she loves him and she posted a lovely list of reasons for feeling this way. What gets me is that a bunch of people came back and said that maybe he wasn't such an asshat in the first place if he had all these good qualities. I say "Hello" how can you judge someone when you're only ever getting one side of the story? Julia: I love your stories about Patrick and Steve, I'm sorry that he left you alone to go through a tough time by yourself. I mean no disrespect;I just wouldn't want to hear anyone say nasty things about my husband based only on my own rantings. Ranting done.

No comments: