Tuesday, September 28, 2004

This is not my beautiful wife....

The Talking Heads song goes round and round in my head as I set this up....."How did I get here? This is not my beautiful wife, this is not my beautiful house........And the days go by...."

That's how I feel these days. Lost, confused.

I've kept a journal since I was eighteen and, basically, there was a hull breach Captain. One day I was at work and my husband to be called me at work to tell me that he'd read it and didn't like what I had to say. I haven't been able to write in it since.
I've been following other people's blogs for sometime and he sees me reading them and doesn't understand why I find them interesting. I haven't explained it to him because, I think, maybe I can keep this from him in the interest of having something solely for me.
So this is what it will be for me. A place of privacy, honesty, bold statements of displeasure. It will take the place of my paper journal and also be a connection for friends. Welcome.

No comments: