Ed. Note - Christopher: Stop reading, you really don't want to know this stuff.
Erin was asking about my cycle so I thought I'd update.
The aftermath of the m/c ended around the 18th of November and AF was quick on it's heels, arriving on Nov. 30th.
AF arrived again Dec. 31 with a ferocity I have rarely seen.
Then she got back to a normal 27 day span, arriving again on Jan. 26th.
Now we wait.
I have not been charting/temping over the past few months due to disrupted sleep and lack of will.
I just don't want to be on the rollercoaster right now but I have this feeling......
And feelings aren't something I have much of anymore.
O! how I used to have feelings.
I used to get so horny, so very, very horny. It took me over for a couple of days at a time.
Not anymore.
I used to know my mucous and Oy! Do I know from mucous.
Not anymore.
My hormones are lost to me and I miss them terribly.
If you find them please send them home.

No comments:
Post a Comment