Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Doc. appt. tomorrow

Sorry, there were no good titles available *snark*. So I'm taking the Screaming Diva to visit the OB/GYN tomorrow to see if he can meet her demands. The S.D., as I'll call her from now on, cannot stand a fart, sneeze or poop in her general vicinity. Throw in my stomach's intense dislike for milk products and I'm in Lower G.I. Hell. The uterus, in the role of S.D., just has not gone back to her complacent,little, pre-pregnancy self and she's taking her misery out on me. I try not to set her off, I haven't gone all "raw sweet potato"* on her ass, but I'm thinking about it. Her lousy attitude, parried with her desire to escape the "Apartment Building" makes me very uncomfortable. Seriously though, every time I get up and walk around I have a heavy feeling in my "downstairs" region. I sometimes wonder if the S.D. is going to fall through the floor into the basement. I have a hard time walking, lifting and therefore working and I think perhaps there's some kind of infection in the "foyer". I guess the Building Inspector will let me know.



* If you need to clean out your entire G.I. or if you're simply bored at home one day and want an excuse to spend it on the toilet try eating a raw sweet potato. Whatever you do, don't get on the 144 and expect to make it to work safely in 45 minutes. Ha ha ha G-d laughs at people who try that.

No comments: