Hi folks, today I'd like you to meet Debbie from Georia, She's had three miscarriages, all in the past two years.
So, Debbie, tell me about the first miscarriage. How long did it take?
Debbie: It took about 36 hours give or take.
O: Did you do anything special while this was going on?
D: I had a friend over, I thought about getting drunk, but in the end we didn't do anything.
O: And what did it feel like?
D: I'd have to say rolling waves of pain, mostly ache with a lot of "whoa mama" moments of real intense pain. My back hurt, I felt like throwing up a lot.
O: and when it was over, did you feel relieved?
D: no mostly just sad.....and lost
O: I see, well, at least you know you can get pregnant.
D: silence
O: In our next segment, this Chicago couple tells the miracle story of their septuplet pregnancy
P.S. I'd like to credit Jamie of Babywait for the inspiration for this conversation.

No comments:
Post a Comment