Tomorrow's ultrasound will let me know if everything is on track and hopefully give me some peace of mind. Maybe then I can get back to work and back to life.
It looks like getting back to life means moving out of this house I love. Business is so bad that I've often thought I might lose my house. This has caused me months of quiet worry and the answer finally came yesterday. My mother suggested that we sell the house I live(love) in and my family moves in to her current house. She will then move in to the one bedroom apartment addition at my aunt and uncle's house since one of their kids is moving out. Is that confusing? I get a bigger single house that I like less than my current smaller end unit townhome. I'm confused. All in all it's going to be a big shift in the household continuum. I'll worry later.
Right now Bush 39 Kerry 3. Come ON Democrats!!

No comments:
Post a Comment