Friday, October 01, 2004

At my house this a.m.

Me: Jackson - when are your school photos? I need to fix your hair.
J: ummm, yesterday

Figures.
A little background - since our wedding in March, Jack has been trying to beat his stepbrother in a fro-growing contest. Both have curly hair, Jack has a little looser curl than Zac's but Zac got a headstart. Jack's hair is at the point where it's sticking straight up off the top of his head instead of falling over and Zac's is at the point where he wakes up in the morning with triangle hair. I 'll give it until the holidays.........

2 comments:

Lioness said...

You're welcome to stop by anytime. And it was nice that you left a comment, I've now come to realise that many of the people who spend a lot of time reading my blog don't. But that's another post!

I hope you don't mean yesterday's comment on Grrl's blog, I did loose my cool. But that K. person, argh, how could she say that??? She gets to be a mother (albeit of the gassy type) and people like you not only suffer but are subjected to her absolute lack of sensitivity. What a waste of impregnation.

Blogs are wonderful places, it's amazing how many interesting people I've come across because of it.

Lioness said...

Lose! LOSE my cool. Sorry.