Saturday, October 23, 2004

Dr. Pepper

Hello, my name is Lala and.....I...am...an.......addict.
You're thinking that overseas travel is a good time to break a caffeine addiction aren't you? Yeah, so did I. Haa haa haa ha ah haa ha, oh..must breathe. Silly woman. NO.
I didn't have Dr. Pepper until I'd been in Finland for three days, add that to the two travel days getting there and you've got five days with little or no caffeine. NOT GOOD. You see, I get headaches, bitchy, whiny, "feed me Seymour" headaches that need caffeine to get rid of them.
I tried C*ke, but the formulation is different in Europe and it tasted awful. I drank water and something called Battery Acid, provided by one of the tourney sponsors. It tasted of little carbonated rocket candies and just made you thirstier. Good stuff, eh?
So, on the third day, G-d created an internet cafe and stocked it with pop and chocolate bars. Hallelujah!!
Salvation = Dr. Pepper, only 1 euro 30, Thank G-D!!
When we got to London they were 65p.
Dr.Pepper and a scamwich = meal sent from heaven


http://www.koff.fi/en/products/battery_energy_drink.html

No comments: