Saturday, October 02, 2004

Bummer

I've witnessed the ups and downs of multiples as my best friend Julie gave birth to four babies in November of 2000 and then a single, 13 months later. I was there when some of the babes came home from the hospital the January after they were born and I've tried to be there whenever I can but It hasn't been enough.
I'm not sure of the timeline of previous infestations but today, Julie told me that she's discovered the third episode of headlice on one of her daughters. I'm sure you can imagine the incredible predicament she's in and I can't help her.
I don't know how to help her emotionally, and I can't help her physically unless I go down there and kill those little bugs myself.

Julie: I wish I knew what to do for you. I love you.

2 comments:

Lioness said...

It should be pretty easy to kill them with medicated shampoos, shouldn't it?

Lala said...

The Quads or the lice? Just joking.
She's tried but they're living in the bedding and her husband keeps turning down the water temp. when she's not looking. And they maybe live in the carpet too, I'm not sure.
Nice sight BTW, Lioness. I like the feel.
& I love the Renegade Rebbetizin.