Surprise!!
Since some of us couldn't attend your baby showers in S.A. we decided to throw one of our own.Welcome.
Have a seat in the glider and let me get you some punch.
In the posts below you will find glimpses of friends and gifts that are either actually on their way to you, gags or the best, most precious gifts or advice they themselves ever received.
Enjoy this online baby shower just for you.
Julie and GetupGrrl both send their regrets.
With much love and admiration,Lauren
p.s. In the greatest of ironies I have not been able to find my digital camera and am unable to take my own gift picture. I offer you this advice instead: get help, lots of it. Get house help, get baby help and then get out. I will post a photo as soon as I can find that darn camera.Also, many people expressed interest in this shower but, for one reason or another, didn't get a photo in by tonight. If I get them in I will post them too.

No comments:
Post a Comment