Many moons ago I had three band members and one of their roadies working in my shop part time. Once in a while I'd buy them liquor as a bonus when they stayed to helped me after their shifts were over.
They were of age and I was doing it as a "once in a blue moon" reward that they actually appreciated. Tonight one of the ones who's still with me returned the favour and bought me a bottle.
Anyway, the point of this little story is that I am CHUGGING it right now.
I wanted to write a lengthy post about who I am and where I am but I just worked 12 hours on my feet and I have to get up soon and do some more of it so I'll save that for tomorrow or later this week.
Suffice it to say that in the next couple of days I'm gonna get rip roaring drunk.

No comments:
Post a Comment