skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lala Land
I've been to paradise but I've never been to me
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Today's Bumper sticker
It's called the fucking SPEED LIMIT,
just DO it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2006
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2005
(88)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(49)
▼
2004
(131)
▼
December
(44)
Things on my mind
I had two days off
Captain: There's been a breach
I'm not good at this
Are you there G-D?
What?? Have I depressed the Internet? No one wants...
Pro's and Con's
Where did the week go?
Friends don't let friends use photoshop.
Exciting news...
The photo Mikko is talking about. Yvonne and I at ...
I feel I must explain...
Today's Bumper sticker
Bridget Jones: Reason Schmeason
Buy new pants?
When in Rome...
Dinner last night
I dream
Connecting the Generations By Gina Klonoff
A present arrived from Beaver Girl. It says "arou...
a little Tylenol
Be forewarned
I have good people working with me
I vant to beee alone
Boulder looks fuzzy, like a peach, but pretty.
Boulder sends some advice, circa 1970
Lioness also sends the Gabriel feeding pads along,...
And the red one too
More photos
Dear Tertia
All from the Lioness
I forgot one of the bath books from the Lioness.
This most gorgeous gift is from the most wonderful...
Dear Tertia,Since you probably have gotten plenty ...
Soper's peepers, bee-yoo-tee-ful blue green
Here is my "gift," which is not just funny but app...
In the spirit of the festivities!
The Lioness herself
Recommended by the Lioness
cloth book
Cloth book
bath book
another bath book
This frozen cherry tree simply because it's so pre...
►
November
(35)
►
October
(42)
►
September
(10)
About Me
Lala
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment