Can I get a restraining order against my family?
They don't seem to understand that I just need to be alone right now. Jackson insisted on coming with Paul and I to run a five minute errand last night because he didn't want to be home by himself, he also insisted I walk him over to the book fair at his school. It's across the street.
My husband complains because I sit in the living room every night and use the laptop while he watches tv. I ask you what else is there to do when the man gets to watch what he wants all the fricking time and the only thing you get to watch is CSI as long as it doesn't conflict with wrestling or the recap thereof? At least I'm in the same room.
Can you get Post traumatic stress disorder from a miscarriage?
I've been depressed these past few days because having my period is just like miscarrying and I do not like it.
I just want to be pregnant and tired instead of just being tired. Today a baby picture of Fantasia Barrino made me cry because I thought it was what my baby would have looked like(she'was a pale baby).
I'm losing it and I can't afford to because, for once, the restaurant is busy and we could ease our financial troubles a bit if we're careful.

No comments:
Post a Comment