Thankyew for the comments. Vodka is an interesting combo of wolf and sled dog. He's from the North but doesn't want to live outside anymore. Most people think he's a Husky but he's not.
Lala, you posted on my Blog (http://koretabetai.blogspot.com...you know, the guy in Japan) a few weeks ago and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it. I would also like to add that while I have been here in Japan the only place that I have had any pizza that was decent at all was Costco; at least there are some constants in this country. Good luck and thanks again.
5 comments:
He's so cute! Thank you for posting a picture of Vodka.
I'm just getting into reading your blog and I'll probably be commenting more often. =)
Is that a White German Shepherd?
Great blog, by the way.
-Kim
Thankyew for the comments. Vodka is an interesting combo of wolf and sled dog. He's from the North but doesn't want to live outside anymore. Most people think he's a Husky but he's not.
Ahhh, Costco! Have you tried their dog food? Hee hee hee.
Lala, you posted on my Blog (http://koretabetai.blogspot.com...you know, the guy in Japan) a few weeks ago and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it. I would also like to add that while I have been here in Japan the only place that I have had any pizza that was decent at all was Costco; at least there are some constants in this country. Good luck and thanks again.
Post a Comment