Maybe you haven't noticed, or perhaps you thought "pizza, pasta, pannini" was the mating call of the terminally obese, but I own a little restaurant that serves pizza.
Today I served a piece of cheese pizza and, in the spirit of Moron Mouth,
had the following conversation:
Customer: Where are the sauce packets?
Me: Sorry?
Cus: The little red sauce packets?
Me: I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean.
Cus:Tomato sauce in pouches?
Me:????
Cus: Ketchup! Do you have Ketchup?
Me: No, I don't have ketchup. Try NY Fries.
Why the ^%$#@ would I have ketchup? I sell PIZZA. ARGH!

4 comments:
I don't get the ketchup thing. That's just weird. I like ranch dressing though.
Ranch I can do, or Caesar but I'll NEVER serve Ketchup!
I don't even know what you people are talking about. But why ketchup? There already IS tomato sauce in the pizza!
That makes sense, the woman looked Indian, coulda been Sri Lankan but she was tall, which does not seem to b common among their people. Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment