Lots and lots of sneezing. That's another clue in the guessing game in which none of you have participated. Oh well, I'll reveal the answer sooner or later.
I took the dogs to the pit tonight, I haven't walked that far since I hurt my back three weeks ago.
Oh, yeah.
I hurt my back.
Running, of all things.
Running while playing ultimate at Riverside.
Guess that'll be my first and last fall league game. I've been to see the Chiropractor over 25 times in the past few weeks. There's improvement but I don't know, given the current circumstances if I'll be all better and back on the field until probably NEXT fall.
Right now Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is making me cry.
Who needs a Baby Story when you've got Ty Pennington?

3 comments:
When all else fails, squeeze your chicken. If you don't have a rubber 'stress' chicken, borrow mine. Just follow the name-link thingie.
Greetings fellow Python Patriot, just had to drop by here and say hello.
Thanks for dropping by, all the way from Victoria.
I see you are quite the observer then. It is none too far from A to B when one is not required to travel in person. But I thankyou for the sentiment.
Post a Comment