Yes, I should be in bed but.........................anyway......................
I keep my bookmarked websites in a folder that is labeled either
Good blogs(my favourites)
Better blogs(the title would suggest better than good but strangely, it's the other way around)
Blogs(self explanatory)
and "Fert". This is the one where all my Infertile Sisters of computer love reside.
As I was surfing through these Sisters' sites I noticed a phenomenon. Some of them are actually getting pregnant and *gasp* holding on to it.
Wow!
So new folder had to be created and do you know what I named it? "Preggers".
Brilliant, eh?
The thing that really gets me, in a good way, is that there are TEN sites in that new folder.
Of the 50 or so I read 10 are pregnant. And there would be three more if Tertia, Julie, Jennifer and Monica hadn't recently given birth.
Them's some good odds, Cletus. (not)

No comments:
Post a Comment