I just wanted to say thanks for sticking your nose into my marriage after you found my website. Yes, I said on Dec. 17th that I had made an enormous mistake and I lie in bed and worry about it.
It was very pro-active of you to try and interpret what I meant by mistake and tell my husband what I was thinking because I'm obviously incapable of that myself. I don't know what I'd do if we didn't have aquaintances we barely know from my husband's work like YOU. You know what I regret most aout getting married? Inviting you to the ceremony.
Maybe the ramblings of a mid thirties, single mother struggling with a marriage to a strong, smart, handsome and confident man are a little too much for you to understand.
Did you read the whole blog?
Did you commiserate with my husband on the miscarriage? What a good friend you are.
Did you read all the way to the beginning where I detailed how, before we got married, my husband had read my journal? Do you know what that did to my ability to express myself through my writing? No, Probably not.
So, yeah, don't stop by anymore. You're NOT welcome here.

No comments:
Post a Comment