Friday, January 21, 2005

Insert title

Ok, let's get whatsis face off the front page and move on to more interesting fare.
I have watched more movies in the past week than I have in all of 2004.
I highly recommend Mambo Italiano*****. It's Canadian and it's hilarious.
Also this week:
Friday night lights ***
Garden State ***
Raising Helen **(gratuitous pregnant woman)
Searching for Debra Winger**

I'm outta money so I'm going in to work for a few days. Hopefully I'll get a job on Monday and I can get over this blogging addiction. Heh.

Interesting topics I'm thinking about:
Is Polygamy the next step after gay marriage? I don't think so but some people do. I think they're weird but they exist because I heard them on the CBC. The guy used the analogy that the "institution" is like a chair with four legs.
I'll get into that tomorrow, right now I'm going to get "qwertys" as I fall asleep on my keyboard


How can the institution of marriage be so strong if 50% of marriages end in divorce?
Just wonderin'.

oh yeah, Mary Walsh: If you're reading this, I love you!

No comments: