So first I watched The Princess Diaries 2, How sweet *GAG*
then I tried to watch Harold and Kumar go to White Castle but I was thrown off by how juvenile it was. So I turned it off and left it. This morning I watched The Terminal. That was a good time. Suffice it to say I'm very behind in my movie watching.
In another life I was a flight attendant and later worked at Transport Canada in the Cabin Safety Standards Directorate so I have a lazy passion for Airplanes, travelling and anything related. I enjoyed watching the Terminal because I recognized an Airport I spent a lot of time in, Mirabel. I might not have recognized it but Christopher pointed it out to me and it was fun to play the "I recognize that!" game.
So enough inane bullshit; I'm still not pregnant. Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment