skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lala Land
I've been to paradise but I've never been to me
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Whaddya think about..
Kemo
She's older and needs me? She'd do well with Vodka?
Go to Dogs for adoption, the view profiles at the bottom of the page.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2006
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2005
(88)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(25)
▼
January
(49)
I went against type today and had jam on my toast....
The main characters
Welcome Scavengers
Still here, still angry
You would be too
So the "pimple as indicator" system is fully funct...
If Monty Python had a Uterus..
I got nuthin'
Retail therapy
Kemo - no go
Couldn't sleep at all
Whaddya think about..
Goodbye Mr. Carson
In case you wanted funny ha ha
What do you want/Why am I so unpopular?
-40 here in Lala Land
Insert title
Thanks Steve
Those cookies I baked.....
One more for the ladies, Montreal Summer 2002
This one is for Christine, hope you don't mind lady.
This is the goal folks, summer 2002.
It starts here, NOW
Jackson and I, Summer 2002
Still here
More from the home front
For the ladies. It's the only ass shot I could fin...
If you feel compelled to leave a comment, do it here.
DeLovely
FYI
I don't like you
In addition...
Movies
La vache
Today's agenda
Josh and Donna
please mum, may I have a treat? If you don't I'll ...
Oh how I love my Vodka no legs
What Scully needs
A little bit about me
I need a new drug
How i do it
A little help over here
T minus six months
OMG OMG OMG
Working 9 to 5 ain't no way to make a livin'
I walked the theoretical dog
New Year's Resolutions by Red Green
Happy New Year
►
2004
(131)
►
December
(44)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(42)
►
September
(10)
About Me
Lala
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment