Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I got nuthin'

I walked all the dogs today, I made dinner, oh yeah, dinner.....

Rhonda: If you're reading this - thanks very much for the rice steamer.
I'm sorry it took me 11 months to open it but I've used it three times this past week and I really like it. Also the cleaning lady is very happy to no longer have to look at it's shrink wrapped ass and try to find places to store it. It goes like this: floor under dining room table to on top of dining room table to spot beside the fridge(where it stayed for a long time). Now it's going to go from dishrack to counter and back again because I plan on using it almost every day.

Married eleven months and counting......

I have pre-period acne on my face so I don't think anything took this month. Darling says if nothing is growing by June then we move to invasive procedures. Boo. I cannot believe this will be my third cycle since the miscarriage. I somehow thought I'd opened the floodgates and I'd be pregnant again by now. Bummer.

Do you know what's going on with "Pit bulls" up here? They're trying to ban them. Well, Rebecca has a doggie named Nigel who falls under the "title" pit bull(because there is no such breed) and I've watched her struggle with the public's preconceived ideas about her dog. I know how sweet he is and I've developed a new respect for people who have these types of dogs. It takes a lot to parent an outcast.
Anyway, I was at the pit today and I was standing next to my truck when the door of the car next to mine opened up and a guy got out. I wasn't paying attention to the guy because the dog looked a lot like Nigel.
So I said, in my best Joey Tribiani fashion, "Helllloooo"
The guy looks up "Hello?"
I turned bright red "uh, I was uh, talking to the dog"

No comments: