Title courtesy of Beaver Girl.
Julie came into town for New Year's with her five children. I borrowed one for 24 hours so I could have a try. It's been 12 years since I gave birth and eight years since I had a small child underfoot.
I had forgotten what it was like.
She was a little princess in the best sense of the word. I love that little girl so much my heart hurt to take her back to her parents.
She was so funny.......here are some of the things she said:
After her bath she said " I want to go talk to the black guy " my husband
Upon being seated in the back seat of my car " What is all this junk? " yes, my car IS cluttered
When I told her we were going to my Aunt's for dinner " Why? Don't you have any food? "
I told her we were going for a Turkey dinner and she called it "Tawkey", how cute is a four year old with a Boston accent?
I was sad to see her go......................

No comments:
Post a Comment